Toyota Supra Configurations
Like the slogan says, “The legend. Reborn.” Valdosta Toyota is excited to show off the new 2020 Toyota GR Supra. Wondering about the Toyota Supra 2020 price? Our sales team has all the details! Peruse the Toyota Supra engine options, starting prices, and more! Once you have found the Supra model best suited for you, stop our Valdosta showroom for a test drive!
How Much is the New Toyota Supra?
At Valdosta Toyota, we’re breaking down the new 2020 Toyota Supra configurations, starting prices, and standard features in each of the three available configurations.
2020 Toyota Supra 3.0 (Starting at $49,990 MSRP*)
- 3.0L twin-scroll single-turbo DOHC 24-valve inline six-cylinder engine
- 335 hp; 365 lb-ft of torque
- Front-engine, Rear-Wheel Drive (RWD)
- Eight-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- EPA-Estimated 24/31 mpg (city/highway)**
- 19-inch forged-aluminum twin-spoke wheels with dual-tone finish
- 10-speaker HiFi Surround Sound system
- 6.5-inch display screen with Supra Command
- Smart Key System with Smart Entry and Start
2020 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium (Starting at $53,990 MSRP*)
With the 3.0 Premium, Thomasville drivers can expect all of the features available in the 3.0 configuration, as well as:
- Heated black leather-trimmed sport seats
- 12-speaker JBL® HiFi Surround Sound system
- 8.8-inch touch-screen with Supra Commacn featuring touchpad control with navigation and voice recognition
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® compatibility
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging tray with light indicator
- Toyota Supra Connect feature Emergency Calling, Battery Guard, Remote Control Lock/Ventilation, Real-Time Traffic Information, Map Updates, Concierge Service, and Toyota Supra Online
2020 Toyota Supra Launch Edition (Starting at $55,250 MSRP*)
With the Launch Edition, Tifton drivers get the features available in the 3.0 Premium trim level, as well as:
- Serialized Launch Edition badge in carbon fiber
- 19-inch forged-aluminum twin-spoke wheels with matte-black finish
- Heated Red leather-trimmed sport seats available with Absolute Zero and Nocturnal exteriors
- Glossy-red auto-folding, heated outside mirrors with memory function
Explore the Toyota Supra at Valdosta Toyota
After exploring everything the all-new 2020 Toyota Supra as to offer, make your way to our Valdosta showroom for a test drive. We’ll explore each trim level, the Toyota Supra engine options, and discuss your financing options to help create a package that fits within your budget. Contact us today for additional information or to set up a test drive. Don’t forget to peruse our new vehicle specials so you can save on the new Toyota Supra.
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $930 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1095 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,495 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.