Butler Blue Chip Limited Warranty for 2 Months / 2,000 miles
· Secure Your Investment with Immediate Coverage 8
8) Secure Your Investment with Immediate Coverage
i. The Butler Blue Chip 60-Day Limited Warranty agreement must be completed, signed, and submitted at the time of purchase.
ii. The Dealership provides to Customer this Limited Warranty in connection with the transaction concerning the vehicle listed in the agreement.
1. WHO CAN ENFORCE THE WARRANTY. The Dealership offers this Limited Warranty to the Customer named in the agreement, and it cannot be transferred to any other person. Only the Customer named in the agreement, and any person who is entitled under applicable state law, may enforce the obligations of this Limited Warranty against the Dealership.
2. PARTS OF VEHICLE COVERED BY LIMITED WARRANTY. The following parts are covered by this Limited Warranty, but only if the defect or malfunction in the part is caused by a mechanical breakdown or failure (the inability of any covered part to perform its designed function):
a. Engine: Engine block and cylinder heads and all internally lubricated parts
b. Transmission: Transmission / Transaxle case and all internally lubricated parts. (Standard transmission clutch assemblies and all component parts are not covered)
c. Drive Axle: Differential/axle housing(s) and all internally lubricated parts. Axle shafts, drive shafts, output shaft, universal joints, and constant velocity joints.
d. Brakes: Master cylinder, power booster, wheel cylinders, calipers, hydraulic lines and fittings. (ABS component parts not covered)
e. Electrical: Alternator, Starter motor.
f. Steering: Steering gear housing and all internal parts.
g. Note: Seals and gaskets are not covered except when required in connection with the replacement of the above parts.
3. EXCLUSIONS FROM THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. Any part of the vehicle which is not listed in section 2 above is excluded from coverage under this Limited Warranty. Any malfunction resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration, accident, racing or engaging in a contest of speed or endurance of any type, or any malfunction resulting from failure to perform maintenance in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations, is excluded from this Limited Warranty.
4. PERCENTAGE OF REPAIR COSTS COVERED BY LIMITED WARRANTY AND DURATION. For a period of 60 days from the date of purchase of the vehicle identified above, or 2000 miles beyond the odometer reading stated above, whichever occurs first, the dealership will pay for 100% of the total costs of parts and labor necessary for repairs to the part indicated in Section 2 above.
5. CUSTOMER’S OBLIGATION. During the duration of this Limited Warranty as described in Section 4 above, Customer must notify the Dealership’s service department at the address shown above during the warranty period of any failure, malfunction, or defect of any part indicated in Section 2 above, and Customer must thereafter deliver the vehicle covered by this Limited Warranty to the Dealership’s service department within five (5) days of such notice of any defect for any warranty work to be done under this Limited Warranty, unless the Dealership agrees otherwise. Customer must authorize in writing all repair work to be done under this Limited Warranty. Upon re-delivery of the repaired vehicle to Customer, Customer must pay for all expenses (plus applicable sales taxes), except those which the Dealership is obligated to pay under this Limited Warranty.
6. DEALERSHIP’S OBLIGATIONS. During the Limited Warranty period stated in Section 4 above, the Dealership will repair any part(s) indicated in Section 2 above, upon written authorization of the Customer, subject to the provisions of this Limited Warranty, and subject to the availability of replacement parts. All Expenses for the remedy of defects to or malfunctions of part(s) other than those indicated in Section 2 above shall be the responsibility of the Customer.
7. LIMITATION ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FIRNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE SAME DURATION OF TIME AS THE EXPRESS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY STATED HEREIN.
8. EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CUSTOMER SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER FROM THE DEALERSHIP ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR INCOME, OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
9. CUSTOMER’S LEGAL RIGHTS. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusions may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
iii. This Limited Warranty is the only warranty made by the Dealership in connection with the listed vehicle. There are no other agreements between the Dealer and Customer with respect to warranties on the listed vehicle.
· Covers Various Elements of the Engine, Transmission, and More 9
9) Covers Various Elements of the Engine, Transmission, and More
i. If you have any questions regarding this Limited Warranty, please contact the Dealership at the address and telephone number listed above. Upon signing, customer agrees that he or she has read this Limited Warranty, fully understands and accepts its terms and conditions, and received a complete copy of this Limited Warranty.