Order an In-Transit Vehicle from Valdosta Toyota
Are you shopping for a new Toyota for your Thomasville commute but you’re struggling to find the model or features you want in local inventories? When you order an in-transit vehicle from Valdosta Toyota, you’ll be able to get the vehicle you want with all the features you need for your daily drives.
Use this guide to learn how to order in-transit vehicles with Valdosta Toyota below, or contact our team to ask us any specific questions. Also, apply for financing with our finance center to start the buying process for a sedan or truck in transit today!
How To Order An In-Transit Vehicle
Ordering in-transit vehicles from Valdosta Toyota is easy! All you need to do is visit our Valdosta dealership and discuss your vehicle needs and wants with our friendly staff. While you’re here we’ll pair you with one of our Product Specialists and Managers to ensure you’re getting the vehicle you want.
Together, we’ll go over the specific information for how to order an in-transit vehicle, financing/leasing plan, and any additional packages. Then, we’ll take your deposit and place your order with Toyota. Our Valdosta team will keep you informed and updated on the entire process, and we’ll let you know the minute your vehicle arrives on our lot near Tallahassee!
In-Transit Vehicle FAQs
While ordering in-transit vehicles is an easy process, we understand that you may have some questions about what a truck in-transit is and the process involved. We’ve gathered the most commonly asked questions below, but you can always reach out to our finance team if you have a specific question for us!
Where did all of the new vehicles go?
- Answer: Since many new vehicles rely on hundreds of microchips to run, the national chip shortage has affected production and supply chains. However, while the process has changed, Toyota is still producing new vehicles and Valdosta Toyota is selling just as many models as before.
What is an “in-transit” vehicle?
- Answer: An in-transit vehicle is a vehicle that is due at our Valdosta dealership but hasn’t arrived yet. This can be a vehicle that was already expected in our next shipment or one that can be ordered directly from the Toyota manufacturer.
What if I want something that you don’t have?
- Answer: We are currently displaying all of the inventory available on our website. However, if you still don’t see the model you want, reach out to us and we can check to see if we’re expecting the vehicle in our next shipment, if a Toyota dealership near Thomasville has it, or if we can order it direct from Toyota for you.
Where do the in-transit vehicles come from?
- Answer: When you order in-transit vehicles from Valdosta Toyota, you’ll be ordering directly from the Toyota manufacturer. This ensures you get the vehicle you want without compromising on the model or included features. There may be some instances where we can find the vehicle you want at another Toyota dealership and have it shipped to our store. In those instances, your delivery time will be faster compared to direct ordering.
What does the ordering process look like?
- Answer: The ordering process is quick and simple! You’ll work with our Product Specialists and Managers to find the right vehicle for your Tallahassee driving needs, put down your deposit, and we’ll submit your request to Toyota.
Does it require a deposit or commitment?
- Answer: To finalize your order and ensure that no one else claims that vehicle, we require a $500 non-refundable deposit. While you’re at our dealership we will test drive similar vehicles, agree to numbers, and answer all of your questions before taking your deposit, which is applied directly to the purchase of that vehicle.
How long does it take?
- Answer: Your vehicle delivery will be highly dependent on your desired vehicle and chosen packages. The more rare and specific the model, the more likely it is for production and delivery to take longer. Allocated vehicles could range from days to months away from your ability to take delivery. We’ll be able to give you an exact timeframe when you visit our dealership and select a vehicle to order.
Can you rush an in-transit vehicle order?
- Answer: Once we’ve placed your order with Toyota, we cannot prioritize or rush the process. We must wait for the vehicle to be manufactured and shipped. We will keep you updated with your vehicle status every step of the way.
Order In-Transit Vehicle With Valdosta Toyota
Now that you know more about how to order an in-transit vehicle, contact our team to learn more about our Toyota inventory and visit our dealership to take a test drive in our available models. We’re here to help you find the right vehicle for your Albany needs and your budget, without compromising.
Explore our new vehicle inventory online now, or browse our pre-owned inventory if you’re looking for a reliable car with a discounted price. Contact us today for more information!