2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Configurations
Looking to upgrade your family SUV with something more fuel-efficient? The 2021 Toyota Highlander Hybrid is designed to take you further on each gallon of fuel, without sacrificing the power you depend on every day in Thomasville. Upgrade the gasoline LE, XLE, Limited, or Platinum to Highlander Hybrid configurations that earn up to a combined 35 mpg with a gasoline-electric hybrid powertrain. Explore the Highlander Hybrid price and specs below, and then check out new Highlander hybrid models for sale right now at Valdosta Toyota!
Highlander Hybrid Price & Specs
All three Highlander Hybrid configurations come equipped with a 2.5L L4HV D-4S Injection Atkinson Cycle Engine. Dual Variable Valve Timing-Intelligent intake is controlled by the electric motor, and the combustion engine contributes 186 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque—earning an EPA-estimated 35 city and 35 highway mpg and a combined net 243 horsepower. See the Highlander Hybrid price by configuration, below:
- Highlander Hybrid LE Price — $40,010 MSRP
- Highlander Hybrid XLE Price — $42,810 MSRP
- Highlander Hybrid Limited Price — $47,115 MSRP
Highlander Hybrid Fuel-Saving Technology
The Highlander Hybrid’s gas-electric powertrain is supported by advanced fuel-saving technologies like the Predictive Fuel-Efficient Drive System. Enter a destination, and the system selects the most fuel-efficient route! And thanks to selectable driving modes, you can choose how your Highlander performs based on current driving conditions in Tallahassee:
- Normal Mode — Best for everyday driving, Normal Mode combines gas and electric power for a balance of speed and efficiency.
- ECO Mode — Select ECO mode for maximum efficiency while using both gas and electric power.
- EV Mode — Operate on battery-only power at low speeds for short distances, and in certain circumstances. Check your owners manual for more info about limitations and other details.
- Sport Mode — Boost acceleration on the Albany highways with Sport Mode.
- Trail Mode — Trail Mode provides added traction on AWD models.
Test Drive a New Highlander Hybrid in Valdosta
If you’re still looking for the right Toyota hybrid SUV, the friendly auto experts at Valdosta Toyota are happy to help you compare the Highlander with the 2021 RAV4 Hybrid and 2021 Venza Hybrid. Contact us to schedule a test drive, or get the car-buying process started today with a financing application!