2020 Toyota Tundra Specs
The 2020 Toyota Tundra has six trim levels with different starting prices and standard features, so Thomasville drivers can find the new Toyota Tundra for sale in Valdosta best suited for them. Choose the entry-level SR model that comes at the affordable starting price of $33,575 MSRP*, and select from 11 exterior colors to customize your new pickup truck with ease. Don’t forget – this powerful truck offers incredible performance and towing capabilities, so your truck will get the job done. Learn more about Toyota Tundra 5.7 V8 specs at Valdosta Toyota.
10 Things Know about the 2020 Toyota Tundra Specs
- Depending on the trim, the Toyota Tundra seats five to six passengers.
- All Toyota Tundra configurations come standard with the Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) driver-assist suite of features.
- The standard Toyota Tundra engine is a 5.7L Aluminum i-FORCE V8 that produces 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque.
- The Tundra base engine gets an EPA-estimated 13 mpg/city and 18 mpg/highway**.
- The Tundra’s standard transmission is a six-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) with sequential shift mode and uphill/downhill shift logic. Also, the 5.7L V8 models add TOW/HAUL mode.
- The standard rear-wheel drive and 4WDemand part-time 4WD is available on select trim levels.
- Inside the entry-level Tundra, you get up to 39.7 inches of headroom, 62.6 inches of hip room, 42.5 inches of legroom, and 65.7 inches of shoulder room.
- The towing capacity for the Toyota Tundra is between 8,800 and 10,200 pounds.
- The payload capacity is between 1,530 and 1,730 pounds, depending on which truck you choose.
- The truck bed ranges between 66.7 and 97.6 inches long, depending on the model that you opt for.
Explore the Toyota Tundra in Valdosta!
After exploring the 2020 Toyota Tundra specs, we want you to explore this head-turning pickup truck in person at Valdosta Toyota, so you can see everything that the new Toyota Tundra has to offer. Give us a call for more details or to schedule a test drive. Be sure to explore our new vehicle specials for more savings.
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.
Learn More at Valdosta Toyota
If you’re interested in trading in your current ride for a new, family-friendly compact SUV like the RAV4, you are probably wondering, “What is the price of a Toyota RAV4?” The 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations are priced between $25,950 MSRP* and $36,880 MSRP*, and with available hybrid options, they’re great for almost any budget. Take…
The 2020 Toyota Tundra has six trim levels with different starting prices and standard features, so Thomasville drivers can find the new Toyota Tundra for sale in Valdosta best suited for them. Choose the entry-level SR model that comes at the affordable starting price of $33,575 MSRP*, and select from 11 exterior colors to customize…
The new RAV4 has only improved over the years from its humble beginnings into a sleek, formidable machine that retains its renowned high safety ratings and great fuel efficiency for Tallahassee touring and adventures. Whether in cargo space, interior and exterior redesign features, or its great handling, critics and the Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews have…