What are the 2020 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels?
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations vary in price starting at $25,850 MSRP* and $35,180 MSRP* for the upper-level Limited trim, which makes the new Toyota RAV4 a great option for drivers looking for a reliable and affordable vehicle. At Valdosta Toyota, we’ll help you choose between the different RAV4 configurations and get you behind the wheel of the model best suited for your driving needs. Let’s take a look at the RAV4 trims, their starting price, and standard features! When you’re ready, give our team a call to schedule a test drive near Tifton.
Toyota RAV4 Configurations by Price
- Toyota RAV4 LE – $25,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE – $27,145 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium – $29,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure – $32,955 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Starting at $35,180 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited – $34,380 MSRP*
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid is available in four configurations:
- Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid – Starting at $28,100 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid – Starting at $29,395 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid – Starting at $34,050 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid – Starting at $36,630 MSRP*
2020 Toyota RAV4 Trims: Standard Features
With all of the standard features and different price points, Thomasville-area car shoppers won’t have trouble finding their perfect match in one of these Toyota RAV4 trim levels. Below is a small look at the standard features you will find in each of these 2020 RAV4 configurations:
- RAV4 LE: Dynamic Force 2.5L four-cylinder engine, 7-inch touchscreen, soft-touch interior accents, and available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- RAV4 XLE: 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), Smart Key System, and the available 8-inch touchscreen
- RAV4 XLE Premium: 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, leather-trimmed steering wheel, SofTex®-trimmed seating, the available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS), and available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
- RAV4 Adventure: 120V/100W deck-mounted power outlet, 7-inch digital Multi-Information Display (MID), Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive, and the leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic three-spoke steering wheel
- RAV4 TRD Off-Road: 18-inch six-spoke matte-black TRD flow-formed alloy wheels, 8-inch touchscreen, SofTex®-trimmed seats with red stitching, TRD-tuned independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar, power liftgate with jam protection, power tilt/slide moonroof with one-touch open/close, and the available Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation and JBL®
- RAV4 Limited: 19-inch multi-spoke chrome-finished alloy wheels, premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation, digital rearview mirror, two-position driver’s seat memory function, SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats, and the eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat
The Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) package comes standard on each of the RAV4 configurations. Enjoy the benefits of Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, a Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Trim Levels
When you visit our showroom near Albany, you will also find hybrid versions of the LE, XLE, XSE, and Limited trim levels. While they do come equipped with most of the same standard features as their non-hybrid models, you can also expect the new Dynamic Force 2.5L engine paired with the Toyota Hybrid System II, as well as the improved AWD capability with a newly-separate rear-mounted electric motor. You will also enjoy up to 219 total system horsepower and an EPA-estimated fuel economy of up to 41 mpg city, 38 mpg highway**.
Explore the Toyota RAV4 Trims at Valdosta Toyota!
Now that we have explored the different Toyota RAV4 trim levels, their starting prices, and standard features, it’s time to test drive your chosen vehicle. It’s our goal to get you behind the wheel of the new Toyota RAV4 for sale that’s going to enhance your day-to-day routine and make commuting to work more enjoyable. Give us a call today with any questions!
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.