2020 Toyota Corolla MPG
What is the gas mileage on a Toyota Corolla? The 2020 Toyota Corolla gas mileage reaches up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway with the Corolla Hybrid LE trim. Whichever trim you choose, you’ll get a fuel-efficient ride no matter where you go in the Thomasville area. Learn all about the 2020 Toyota Corolla fuel economy with Valdosta Toyota.
2020 Corolla Gas Mileage
With seven different trims to offer, here is the Corolla 2020 mpg for each configuration:
- 2020 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (CVT): 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla SE (6MT): 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2020 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE
When you’re comparing the Toyota Corolla SE mpg to that of the Hybrid LE, you’ll find that the Hybrid LE is a strong mix of efficiency and power for those Tallahassee drives. The Hybrid LE uses a 1.8L four-cylinder engine capable of 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. The EV/ECO/Power driving modes of the Hybrid LE provide even better driving for fuel-efficiency. For some advanced Toyota Corolla mileage, you can’t go wrong with the Hybrid LE.
Corolla Efficiency Features
To help you get the most of the Toyota Corolla miles per gallon on the Albany roads, here are the areas that Corolla has paid the most attention to:
- Transmission – The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design – Wind-tunnel testing has resulted in an efficiently aerodynamic Corolla, saving money on gas.
- Variable Valve Timing – Included in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves, which ensures balanced power and fuel economy.
Standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control matches your speed evenly with the car ahead of you, providing better fuel economy. Learn all about the safety features of the Toyota Corolla when you visit Valdosta Toyota. To learn about other Toyota vehicles, check out the Toyota Prius mpg.
Find the Perfect Corolla at Valdosta Toyota
To get the most out of your Valdosta drives, visit Valdosta Toyota to find the perfect, fuel-efficient Toyota Corolla for you. Contact us to help you peruse our inventory and even apply for financing.
*2020 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
More from Valdosta Toyota
The Toyota Highlander is a three-row family SUV that comes with a strong engine, a spacious interior, and an excellent fuel economy for your Thomasville commute. The Toyota Highlander reviews consistently rank it as one of the best SUVs in its class, making it a popular choice among Georgia drivers. Learn more about the Toyota…
If you’re in the market for a new sedan for your Thomasville commute, the 2021 Toyota Camry is one of the highest rated sedans. The Toyota Camry has three engine options for drivers to choose from at Valdosta Toyota— an available 2.5L hybrid engine that gives 51 city/53 highway mpg; an available 3.5L V6 engine that…
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 is a popular family SUV that has a large cargo area and strong performance capabilities for your Albany errands and weekend road trips. In addition to a fully-appointed interior, the Toyota RAV4 mpg has impressive ratings that will help you save more on fuel every year and go longer between trips…