2019 Toyota 4Runner Configurations
The 2019 Toyota 4Runner is an excellent vehicle for Thomasville-area families looking for a spacious interior, the latest in technology, and powerful engine performance that can handle all of your exciting off-road adventures and weekend sporting events. Visit Valdosta Toyota to explore the new Toyota 4Runner model lineup before hitting the Valdosta streets for a test drive.
Toyota 4Runner Trim Levels and Starting Price
Tifton car shoppers will have seven Toyota 4Runner models to choose from: SR5, SR5 Premium, TRD Off-Road, TRD Off-Road Premium, Limited, Limited Nightshade Edition, and TRD Pro. Each trim level offers various interior and technology features, and Valdosta Toyota has your guide to the 4Runner models, starting prices, and available amenities.
2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5 (Starting at $35,310 MSRP*):
- Entune™ Audio Plus
- Rear-Wheel Drive or part-time 4WD system with Active Traction Control (A-TRAC)
- 6.1-inch high-resolution touchscreen display
- Backup camera with projected path
- A towing capacity of up to 5,000 pounds
- Projector-beam headlights with smoked trim
2019 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium (Starting at $37,140 MSRP*)
- 17-inch 6-spoke alloy wheels
- SofTex®-trimmed heated and power-adjustable front seats
- Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and Entune™ App Suite
- Heated power outside mirrors with turn signal indicators
2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off-Road (Starting at $38,485 MSRP*)
- 17-inch 7-spoke alloy wheels
- Part-time 4WD with Active Traction Control (A-TRAC)
- Hill Start Assist Control (HAC), Multi-terrain Select and Crawl Control (CRAWL)
- Locking rear differential
- Color-keyed front and rear bumpers with silver accents and color-keyed hood scoop
- “TRD Off-Road” external hard badges
- Entune™ Audio Plus
TRD Off-Roading Premium starts at $40,395 MSRP and comes equipped with the most of the features as the TRD Off-Road.
2019 Toyota 4Runner Limited (Starting at $43,625 MSRP*)
- 20-inch split 6-spoke wheels
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Leather-trimmed heated and power-adjustable front seats
- Power tilt/slide moonroof with sunshade
- Smart Key System with Push Button Start
- Entune™ Premium JBL audio
The 2019 Toyota 4Runner Limited Nightshade Edition starts at $45,365 MSRP* and comes equipped with the same features as above, as well as black exterior accents: heated mirrors with turn signal indicators, roof rails, external badging, side rocker panels, and door handles.
2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro (Starting at $46,815 MSRP*)
- 17-inch matte black TRD alloy wheels
- FOX shocks with TRD-tuned front springs
- “TRD” shift knob and floor mats
- High-performance LED fog lights
- Unique “TOYOTA” front grille
- Black roof rack
Test Drive a Toyota 4Runner in Valdosta at Valdosta Toyota!
Not sure which trim is right for you? When you visit, we can research the difference between the 4Runner SR5 and TRD, and also compare the Toyota 4Runner SR5 premium vs. Limited. It’s our goal to make sure you get behind the wheel of the new Toyota 4Runner best suited for you. Give us a call today with any questions or to set up an appointment. Don’t forget to browse our new vehicle specials and Toyota 4Runner lease deals so you can drive home to the Tallahassee area in a 4Runner for less!