CHECK OUT THESE INCENTIVES FROM TOYOTA!
MILITARY REBATE PROGRAM!
Southeast Toyota and Southeast Toyota Finance are pleased to announce a special Military Program. Effective now through July 1, 2013, active military and inactive reserve personnel are eligible to receive a $500 rebate by leasing or financing a New Toyota through Southeast Toyota Finance!
COLLEGE GRADUATE REBATE!
Southeast Toyota and Southeast Toyota Finance are pleased to announce an exciting enhancement to the 2013 Toyota College Graduate Rebate Plan! Effective now through July 1, 2013, all customers who qualify for the SET Finance College Graduate Program are eligible for a $1,000 rebate on all new & untitled Camry (gas only), Corolla, Matrix, Prius C, Rav4, Yaris and Tacoma and all Scion vehicles!
To qualify for the Southeast Toyota College Graduate Rebate Program, the following criteria must be met:
• Graduate from an accredited four-year college or university within the next six months; graduate from an accredited two-year college or registered nursing degree (diploma) program; or be enrolled in an accredited graduate degree program. In all cases, graduates have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of this program.
• Graduate from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program, which is equivalent to a two-year junior college degree (accredited by the NATEF (National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation); Graduate from any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF. In all cases, graduates have two years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program.
• Complete an electrician apprenticeship/certification program through the NJATC (National Joint Apprentice and Training Committee) and the IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers). The program is five-years in length and involves classroom training and 1500 hours practical training. In all cases, graduates have two years from receipt of their certificate to take advantage of the program.
• Lease or finance the purchase of a new & untitled Toyota Camry (gas only), Corolla, Matrix, RAV4, Yaris or Tacoma.
• Be approved for credit by and lease or finance the purchase of the Vehicle through the participating Toyota Dealer identified below and Southeast Toyota Finance under the College Graduate Finance Plan.
• Furnish verifiable proof of present employment or proof of future employment, which will begin within 120 days of credit approval, with a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payments on your motor vehicle retail installment sales contract or lease.
• Furnish current school photo identification, current transcripts, completed/validated school registration form or diploma.
• Submit proof of insurability.
• Have no negative credit history.